Raynham Airfield PV park
This 50 MW solar park is situated on a disused airfield near Fakenham in Norfolk and is one of the largest in the UK, generating enough renewable electricity to power more than 11,000 average homes
- Site management
- Security 24 h
- Temporary storage area
- Reception and Unloading of the materials
- Ground cleaning and preparation of the working area
- Road Paths
- Internal and Access Road
- Execution of buildings foundation
- Execution of Customer Switching Room, Control and CCTV Building, and Meteorological Station Foundations
- Trenches and conduits (supply and installation)
- Fencing (supply and installation)
- Topographical works
- Ramming of the piles
- Structure Mounting System
- Mounting of the PV panels
- Installation of AC cabling between inverters and transformers
- Installation of DC cabling between inverters and string combiner boxes
- Installation of DC cabling between string combiner boxes and panels
- Connection PV modules
- Assembly of string combiner boxes
- Connection and installation of the inverters, MV transformers
- Grounding connection
- Installation of auxiliary supply between the distribution board and inverter.
- Fitting of fuses (left forward) in each string combiner box.
- Installation of data cabling between the logger, inverters, and string combiner boxes.
- Installation of 1 off-earth rod and earth lead to each string combiner box.
- Connection of each substation earth mat linking the inverters and transformers together.
- Carry out final landing/termination of all installed cabling.
- Testing and commissioning
- As-built documents