Viking was in-charge of Electrical/Mechanical works related to Mataf Ceiling around Kaba, Minarets, and Solar PV in Mecca.
Currently, there are 5 floors around the Kaaba and approximately 2 million LEDs to be installed and connected.
LEDs are controlled by DMX/RDM (Remote Device Management) protocol.
- Material Submittal preparation and submittals of Luminaries, Down-lights, Electrical Cabinets, Cantilever, etc. to DAR Cairo.
- Elaboration of Electrical Shop Drawings for Mataf Ceiling, Minarets, and Solar PV
- Electrical/Mechanical design and installations
- Single-line diagrams elaboration
- Saudi Arabia Metro stations Solar PV design