Solar PV Installers
We are looking to hire full-time solar workers / solar installers for the construction of a solar project near Shillingford, Tiverton, United Kingdom.
- Maintain a clean workplace and take the material out to the field
- Bolt-on clamps for solar panels
- Configure/install solar modules
- Tighten bolts to proper torque specifications
- Receive/store materials and maintain
- Quality control for the scope of work.
- Keep the tools used for installation in proper working order.
- Follow security policies and procedures.
- General cleaning of materials and debris.
- The Solar Installer position does not necessarily require experience in the solar industry, but it is definitely useful.
- It must be very practical and be able to handle basic tools and transport/lift/push/pull heavy materials weighing 20 kg.
- It is imperative to have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Day rate negotiable depending on experience on construction sites or with PV.
We are looking to hire a topographer for the construction of a solar project near Shillingford, Tiverton, United Kingdom.
The person we are looking for is passionate about research work, is technically skilled, and has a keen interest in geometry in major infrastructure works.
You are responsible for taking and processing topographic measurements on the sites that have been assigned to you.
As a topographer, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You take measurements on the sites that have been assigned to you. You prepare these measurements and you put them out on the site.
- You work closely with site management for the correct scheduling of projects in order to achieve optimal implementation of the wharf plan.
- You collect, read and interpret technical dossier elements.
- Together with the project team, you analyze the works to be carried out.
- You conduct As-Built measurements.
- You are responsible for materializing the control points and measuring points.
- You see to it that accurate data processing is carried out and you provide these data to the head of the department.
- You have a higher technical education degree (Professional Bachelor, master Industrial Engineer, master Geomatics) in the domain of Surveying and Topography, and/or you have a first experience as a land surveyor.
- You are motivated in the profession and are always searching for possible improvements in processes, systems, and working methods to improve profitability.
- You are flexible when it comes to hours and distances from and to the worksite and you can make a swift switch between indoor and outdoor work. You can easily adapt to the ever-changing priorities in a constantly evolving environment
- You can work independently in performing the assigned tasks on a project site.
- You have a thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel).
- You are punctual, accurate, and have a systematic approach.
We are looking for an operator of a piling (ramming) machine and telehandler to work on our new project for developing a Solar Park near Shillingford, Tiverton, United Kingdom.
- Knowledge of working with piling (ramming) machines, telehandler
- Previous experience will be a leverage
- Previous experience in solar park development will be a leverage